Monday, July 8, 2013

Hot Lemonade

Hee hee hee. Imagine deep, diabolical chuckling. Deep, because I woke up with a sore throat. Diabolical because I figured out how to transfer pictures from a camera to this blog. All by myself. Ok, so someone
showed me, but now I can do it all by myself.


Anyway, I woke up with a sore throat, so naturally I made myself some hot lemonade. It is our family’s go-to sore throat soothing hot drink, especially for the members of the family who do not like real tea. It has been around so long I’m not sure where we got the recipe. Most likely it came from my grandma.

What is the recipe? It’s simple.
Start some water boiling, and get out honey, Minute Maid Premium 100% Pure lemon juice from concentrate, a tablespoon or soup spoon, and a mug. If you have a gas stove like us, the water is already boiling. Fill your mug with water, and add a tablespoon each of honey and lemon concentrate. Stir and enjoy, but don’t burn your tongue!
Ah! All the unwelcome microorganisms are sliding down my throat into my acidic stomach where they will die. Hee hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love *positive* feedback